I am a software developer living in the USA and mostly experienced with batch scripting for data analysis and transformation and backend web development with Python and SQL databases. I have been developing software since 2001. I also love animals and donate to animal welfare charities.
- Python for scripting and Django for web backends
- SQL and relational databases like Postgresql, Mysql, Oracle
- MongoDB, Redis for document-oriented (NoSQL) databases
- Git for version control
- Here are my Github Repos.
- I contributed documentation on Arrays and Enumerated Data Types to the Postgres guide.
- Here's a presentation I gave about Python 3: "What Python 3 offers" (Slides), (IPython notebook)
- Artificial Intelligence Class (Stanford/Udacity)
- Machine Learning Class (Stanford/Coursera)
- Algorithms (Stanford/Coursera)
- Foundations of Computer Graphics (EdX)
You can reach me at firstname.lastname at gmail